Her eyes drew me in. But I did enhance them a bit in PS. (See above.) However, the color was there, and the wall was a good match.
Paul
On May 28, 2004, at 10:11 PM, Malcolm Smith wrote:

Paul Stenquist wrote:

Once in awhile I'll stop someone on the street and ask them
if I can shoot a portrait there on the spot. I found this
lady earlier today, knocked off two frames of her in front of
a blue wall, PhotoShoped her around a bit, and here she is:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2397401&size=lg

What fantastic eyes she has. I may need to move where you are. You'd die of
hunger if you waited for a shot on the street like that over my way.

Malcolm