That, to me, is simply a snapshot. It's not a portrait. When I shoot a portrait,
I try to make the subject as attractive as possible, using every tool at my disposal.
Paul
On May 29, 2004, at 1:34 AM, Jim Apilado wrote:

Beautiful lady. However, what did she look like before you manipulated her
image?

Jim A.

From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:16:29 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Street Portraiture

Once in awhile I'll stop someone on the street and ask them if I can
shoot a portrait there on the spot. I found this lady earlier today,
knocked off two frames of her in front of a blue wall, PhotoShoped her
around a bit, and here she is:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2397401&size=lg
Paul