Sorry Shel, but I'm not that one dimensional. I don't just shoot to make the client or subject happy. I shoot for a multitude of reasons. Yesterday's shot was an experiment. I wanted to see if I could achieve near studio results on a street corner, using diffuse light from an open sky and some PS manipulation. Sometimes I shoot to please myself, sometimes I shoot to make a documentary. Today, as chance would have it, I decided to have some fun with some stories on the street. Tomorrow, I might shoot some table top food in my studio. I shoot a lot of different things and don't apologize for any of them. Below you'll find some url's for today's street shooting in Birmingham. I think all of them tell a story. No manipulation aside from removing a man on the sidewalk in "Sniffing Each Other Out."