> Hi Joe.
>
> I have the same problem when i used the kiosk at a local Shoppers Drug
Mart.They look
> ok,but not
> great.I had the colour space on the D2H set at Adobe RGB and the lab uses
sRGB,

The first photos I printed from my *ist D had a terrible cyan cast to them.
At the time I had the camera color space set on Adobe RGB.  Changing from
the Adobe RGB to sRGB solved the problem and all prints since then have been
fine.

Also, FWIW, I can print 4x6 on the Frontier 375 cheaper than I can on my
Epson inkjet.  Wal-Mart is 0.24 per print, or 0.20 per print for 50 or more.

Bill