--- Bill D. Casselberry wrote:

> I am hard-pressed to believe that themed entries are
> even screened for relevance as things stand now.
> Included in every themed gallery I can recall have
> been several images which I have been totally unable
> to relate to the theme. No big fuss was made in
> this "reversed situation" - so why worry now?

This seems like it should be a trivial matter but may I offer a simple suggestion?
Why not add a dividing line on the gallery page to separate out "themed" and
"un-themed" submissions?  The title, equipment used and media information is required,
it would be just as easy to add a field to indicate whether the submission was
intended for the monthly theme.

Ed