Uh-oh.  If you notice my submission for May, it was shot (about 25 years
ago) on a Praktica, with a Soligor lens.  Nary a Pentax piece of
equipment to be seen.

My justification:

1.  I wanted to be a Pentax owner, but couldn't afford one at the time,
and I bought the cheaper Praktica, hoping to upgrade to screwmount
Pentaxes in time.  It only took me about 22 years!

2.  I am currently a "Pentax User", so I figured I could squeeze this
one in on a technicality.

This will be an exception for me, as I doubt that I'll be submitting any
of my older piccies in the future;  I just really liked this one.
Thanks for not rejecting it this time, though!

regards,
frank