I found a copy of his book "Time Exposed" with it's dust jacket torn at
a discount bookstore for $10 a number of years ago.  I opened it to a
random page, fell in love with the image (one of his movie theatre
interiors) and bought it immediately.

His photographs of wax sculptures are sort of creepy (also exposed over
a number of hours, giving them some really really strange properties),
and I must confess that I have a hard time wrapping my head around some
of his seascapes (several of them in the book are nearly a uniform grey
tone, though I don't know if that was the intention or merely poor
reproduction...I'd like to see a genuine print of one of them in person
to figure it out a bit better).

I highly recommend the book.

-Aaron