Clover wrote:

> It seems that the SLR find easily owner in the US.
> Wheraas in France, everybody complain its high price.
> My personnal wish is that Pentax makes a better SLR at the same price of the
> Nikon F-100.

I don't get this. First you tell us that the MZ-S is expensive (as in too expensive),
then you indirectly tells us that the F100 is not. Where I live the MZ-S costs 25%
less than the F100. The trade-off (if any) is a slightly lower fps rate and half a
stop slower max shutter speed. To compensate for this, the MZ-S has several
"expensive" features missing on the F100. If anything, the MZ-S is cheap while the
F100 is expensive on a cost to feature basis. Whats more, the MZ-S and the F100 is
bult likewise of the same materials.

Pål