Clover wrote:

> It is not because you have it on the SLR that mean you need to use it all
> time long !
> But, it makes crazy when you need it even once a year because for this day,
> I find it is stupid to buy or rent an other SLR just for the need of a day.

I don'æt agree. I'll rather be without features I use once a year. Features cost money
or have other drawbacks like higher power consumption. I like features that are being
used regularly and are useful and don't want to pay for seldomly used features. Nor do
I want to carry dead weight; that is features that increases thei weight but seldomly
or never used.

> Of course it is ridiculous, but for a beginner, it is very important because
> he wants to own a SLR that can give lots of features for the same price.

You seem to forget that small size are features as well as any and that many of us
have no interest in a feature count competition. The features you mention don't do
anything for me getting better images. You also seem to forget that the extra 1,5 fps
rate At a speed at 1/1000s you'll gain only 1,5/1000 of the action compared to the
MZ-S. You'll still miss 996/1000 of the action with 4fps compared to the MZ-S
497,5/1000 - hardly a big difference.

Pål