My apologies if this one has been discussed to any degree before, but....

As mentioned before, I'm getting ready for a trip to Newfoundland in
the next couple of weeks. This will be my first trip with the DS, and
it got me thinking.
All my previous trips have had a slide-based photography based. Easy.
Carry 15 or so rolls, and buy more when required.

With Digital, what is the best plan? I currently have two 512M SD
cards (shooting JPEG-best), and no Laptop. I was planning on taking
the card to a local camera store to copy from card to CD when one is
full, and rotate through the cards. My concern is that I'll be running
out of card space with no facilities nearby.

What do you do recommend? Should I be thinking about a third card?

(I'll still be taking the Z1, and a couple of rolls of slide film as backup).

dk