On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, John Forbes wrote:

bodies you want. As it is, your wholly negative and destructive attitude is designed to do the opposite. You are a sad and unpleasant person, and I wish you would go away, or at least restrict your contribution to subjects you know something about. Photography, for instance.

OTOH, I read Herb's d&g text and take it with a pinch of salt, as a true Med should do. While his projections hopefully won't happen, noone else ever posts any such data, and I am quite appreciative of that.

Can you accommodate my idiocy in your ideal pdml, please?

Kostas