I am still shooting film with a PZ-1p, a PZ-1, and
occasionally a Super Program.  I have an Optio 33L
that is always in my bag, but an Olympus Stylus Zoom
is in there too.

When the successor to the istD comes out I will give
it due consideration, and I may or may not take the
digital plunge then.

Rick