Fra: Patrick Genovese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. februar 2006 19:15
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: *IST-D / DS & High speed action!

Hi,

I tend to be a lurker most of the time but I surface every now and
again with a query or two.

I'm seriously considering an ist-d or ist-ds enablement and have a
question i'd like to throw your way.

It concerns the suitability of the ist-d/ds for certain types of
shooting.  Namely fast action sports such as Motocross / Skateboarding
/ BMX etc....  I will be able go get very close to the action so the
lenses that I would typically use are short zooms  e.g 16-45  and
maybe 70-200 probably a sigma 70-200.

Comments welcome especially from list members with hands on experience
shooting this type of sports.

--
Regards

Patrick Genovese