The gallery shows why such an apparently draconian measure is for the
good of all humanity!

Especially this:

Warning: not office friendly. Not out-of-the-office friendly either.
In fact, not an act of friendship by any description, anywhere,
anytime or anyhow. Do not follow this link if you are easily offended.
Do not follow this link even if you are really, really difficult to
offend. Probably best to leave well alone under all circumstances.
Especially if you wear a pacemaker, but even if you've the heart of an
athletic ox, be advised that this is not for you. No. No. No.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/galleries/index.html?in_image_id=2726
59&in_gallery_id=8276&in_page_id=1055

Told you so.

--