On Sep 10, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Collin R Brendemuehl wrote:

> A consideration:
> We must remember that these DSLRs are now just computers and
> the longer we hang onto older technology the faster it loses value.
> The faster upgrade may be the cheaper way to go.

What was your motivation in posting this?

My Canon 10D, slowpoke 6Mpixel lump that it is, continues to take the
same superb photographs it took in 2003 when I bought it. It's built
like a tank, is about as big and heavy as one, and with the top notch
lenses works a treat. Who cares that it's not "worth" much any more
if it continues to work well and do the job it was intended to do?

Godfrey