I am considering selling my MF ( 6x6) gear to help finance the K10D.
Does the new 10MP camera with 22 bit colour depth mean it's time to ditch
the 120-roll film equipment?
Can I get the same image quality and resolution with the K10D?

PS:
I three years time the K10D will have lost as much value (close to all of
it) as I have saved (cost of 120 film, development etc.) - during the same
period of time.
I other words - there's really no economical gain in switching to digital -
over a relative short period of time. Over a longer period there isn't
either - because digital cameras get obsolete in 3-4 years Eventually I'll
buy a new camera more often, than I had to, using film (film cameras lasted
10-20 years) In other words -it's not an economical qestion. It's a question
of image quality today. Not considering that film/developing options may
disappear anytime soon.

Regards
Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk