Lucas wrote:
>The  rock-bottom prices for great analogue camera's help as well: I can
afford
>more and better gear.

True - but I already have (some) great analog cameras.
Basaically I was just rambling abuot financing a K10D by selling my 6x6
gear.
I really dont miss shooting a lot of film, but I kept my 6x6 outfit because
I have -until now- been able to convince myself, that the 6x6 image quality
is superior to any Pentax DSLR. This "truth" is probably comming to an
nd  - with the K10D or the digital Pentax 645. Or is it?
Regards
Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 56 63 77 11