Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> Hi Ann,
>
> The listing closed with a BIN on 9/16.  Still haven't received payment.
> The listing specifically states a bank or USPS mo only.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280025387840
>
> Shel

I'm on your side, Shel, but let me point out something.
Your auction page said, and I quote:

        Payment methods accepted   #  Money order/Cashiers check

The words "money order" are not specific. Whoever might offer to cut a "money
order" regardless of company name, would indeed be preparing what they call a
"money order."
I've no doubt you *meant* a USPS M.O., but that's not what the page says...

Just food for thought.

keith whaley