> From: Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2006/10/10 Tue PM 10:31:34 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: OT: joys and woes of new computer - couple of questions
>
> mike wilson wrote:
> >
> > Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> > Shout if you need a hand setting up.  I'll be away for a week from Saturday.
> >
> lol - That sounds like catch 22 :)
> no worries - I'll wait until you get back
>
> I'm guessing I can get 7.1 cheap ?

Free download.
http://browser.netscape.com/ns8/download/archive72x.jsp

Download the "7.2 full installer".  That drops the whole installation package
on your hard drive.  If you do the top one, it just loads an installation
programme which than connects your machine to the netscape server to do the
installation.  Call me paranoid but I really don't like that.  With your new
connection, the full programme should download in a couple of minutes.

NS8 is browser only 8-(((((

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software