Bill, they all exude a passion. My reaction to your obvious enthusiasm
for such personal experiences, is that it's to be envied. Left me
smiling.
If OK, I'd like to send the model airplane gallery to my RC inflicted
brother.(?)
Is that the Gilroy Garlic Festival?
It can, but probably not to the same extent as your photo dependency.
;-)))

Thanks,

Jack