We all KNOW he has a point.  We just don't need it to be repeated ad
infinitum (and with increasing levels of obscenity), by him or by you or
by anybody else.  We have ALL had it up to the eyeballs with this, and it
is surprising to me that you are attempting to prolong the thread by your
posts, and at the same time pretend weariness with the whole subject.

As I said, like JCO, you can't let it go.  And if that's bullshit, in your
view, so be it.

John