I figure, hey, I have a few extra lenses, might as well put them on ebay
today for $0.15 deal.  So I pull out my k10d, flash up, with kit lens,
and push shutter button, and POP!, like an old flash bulb sound emits
from camera.  Camera shutter stuck, camera won't turn off, nothing
working.  So I go to remove battery, and everything turns off (as it
should as I had turn off the camera).  With much trembling, I turn
camera back on, and some functions work while others do not.  For
instance, Fn button does not bring up proper screen, little hand in
viewfinder does not show up for SR, no shutter speed or aperture
information in viewfinder or on the top of the camera, front and back
wheels are not adjusting shutter speed and aperture.  Mess around with
putting a manual lens on camera.  No improvement.  Camera takes
pictures, just cannot adjust WB, aperture, shutter speed, etc.  After
about 10-15 minutes of this, functions start to slowly come back, first
the Fn screen, then others.  About 25 minutes after the initial POP, all
seems to be back to normal.

Okay, so what happened?  Any electrical engineers out there who can help
me sort things out?  Anyone else have this happen?  This is actually the
second time this has happened, the first being the very first time I
tried the camera.  Has been fine until today.  Anyone think I should
send it in for a looksee?

Dave