Not me. I'm buying the DA* lenses if I can afford them.  I'll be using
my K10 for at least several years. I'm not going to handicap myself on
the basis of what might happen. Plus, I'm sure that even if Pentax
releases a FF camera (which I doubt), they'll continue with their
current line. The 645D will be the Pentax pro body.
Paul