From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 9:02 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: More rumors ... (and happy New Year)

Ah, my mail filters were disabled for a few hours during a system
cleanup and this nonsense was received...

On Jan 1, 2007, at 10:04 AM, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

> So you want a fast normal APS lens? (28/2DA)?
> On FF, you can get a killer 50mm F1.4
> for much less money thats twice as fast.
> Hell, how much are the 43mm/1.9 FF lenses going for compared to the
> DA28mm/2? the 43mm/1.9 FF lens on FF would most likely be way better
> overall performance than the 28mm/2DA on digital APS I would think for

> several reasons... jco

- There is no such lens as a "DA 28mm f/2 Limited". It's a lens I
would like to see produced as it would suit my needs and cameras well.

- The FA35/2 AL is a perfect fast 'normal' for the 16x24 format and
is less expensive than the FA43. The FA43 is too long for what I
want. 28mm is a 'wide normal' for the DSLR format and I would like a
lens in that focal length.

- "be way better overall performance" ... Since you have zero
experience with any Pentax DSLR you are just making cold air hot as
usual.

My email filters are now restored to operation. Bye.