From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:29 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: More rumors ... (and happy New Year)

Since my investment now is in Pentax bodies and lenses, and I'm
extremely satisfied with what I can do with them, what Sony does with
their Alpha line is of little immediate interest.

I could really really use a DA28/2 Limited ... that's the one lens I
don't have that would net me the most gains. And if I'm going to
continue shooting much with the 645, I need to upgrade my scanner to
a V700 or dedicated film scanner to get the most out of it. Once the
other cameras and bodies are sold, a second K10D body will be needed.
I have pretty much everything I want in lenses already, although I am
awaiting the DA35, DA55, have my eye on the DA70, and occasionally
think about the DA*60-250 ... And then there's the Pentax 645D.

LOL! It never ends. "More pictures, less equipment." A new mantra for
2007. :-)

Godfrey