Ahh, my first engineering class was titled,
"Controlling the Human environment." I remember the
professor was about 110 years old and he was a chain
smoker who had advanced emphysema. He delighted in
telling us the kinds of things people flushed down
their toilets and how they are dealt with.

Then he'd laugh which would make him cough up part of
his lungs.

-Brendan

http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/KCuXzzV1WV8J7lQSESZKOeKVWD8l6V/