It's no accident that equipment failures occur when
the equipment is needed most.  Most modern devices
incorporate a USD (User Stress Detector) chip.  These
sophisticated devices use the day of the week, hour,
and secret biometric measurements (such as how hard
one hits the buttons) to detect the user's stress
level.  They then randomly generate failures with a
frequency proportional to the cube of the user's
stress times the inverse square of the availability of
service.

You could look it up! <bg>

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW