Thanks Marcus, Bruce, and Marnie.

This is turning out to be a tougher subject than I
expected.  I took about 30 frames Monday, with the
fisheye, the 16-45, and the 50/1.7.

The space is tough, and the available angles are
restricted by an ugly modern building on one side, and
an old mansion being rehabbed on the other.

The wide-angle shots made the tree and headstone lean
away from each other (comical, but not esthetic!),
even when I was scrunched down as low as the space
permitted.

Guess this one needs more playing with.

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW