Hi Rick,

My suggestion would be far less DOF.  Probably to the point where we could
just detect that there were other headstones.  I think the subject matter
has a lot of potential.  The background seems to be cluttered and I find my
self straining to read it.

BTW, people are just dying to get in there.

Tom C.