This is the full name from BH:

  Bogen / Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead (RC2 Quick Release) -
  Supports 11 lbs (5 kg)

I've never spent this much on just a head, but my current tripod just
cant hold the camera with the macro lens on, when its trying to focus
(and it hunts a lot) then theres a slight trembling in the tripod I find
very troubling. I don't really shoot macro's in the true sense, unless
you count the really tiny products I sometimes get.

Traveling with all that gear, your kidding, how it usually works is I
pack half of a suitcase, she packs another one and a half, we come back
with my stuff in a plastic bag in the boot and she has more clothes than
we started with. No my friend when the budget allows I'm getting a
monopod.....:)

Feroze