Go flip a quarter until it comes up heads 100 times in a row. Then get back to me on that. ;-)

Tom C.

From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Global warming was: The Nine-spotted
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:44:15 -0400

Astronomers do not seem to understand chance, do they. If the chance is a billion to one, what is the change of it happening in the next iteration?

One in two, no matter what particular iteration it is in, it has as much chance of happening the next time as it does of not happening. In other words there is no necessity of it going through a billion iterations before it happens. And there is no assurance that it will happen even once in that particular billion iterations. Once again no intelligent design is necessary.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com