I believe it can - In fact, I think the no votes are the ones that the
whole program was set up for.  They are really wanting us to weed out
the stuff that just isn't even close.  Whether it is done on a
percentage of no votes or a hard and fast # or what, I think enough no
votes gets it kicked out.  I've had a couple kicked out extremely fast
compared to the normal turn around time of the judges - a matter of a
few hours.

--
Bruce