Why all the vitriol, Bob? It's just a camera. If you don't want one,
don't need what it offers above and beyond the K10D or feel that it
doesn't suit your needs, just ignore it. If you want something else,
sell what you have and buy that instead.

I just don't understand all this pissing and moaning. Life's too short.