Did you call? Sorry, have been snoozing here. But I think you said
something about people wanting to buy one or two of my K10D's? I'll
be right down to take care of that...

Seriously, I am very conflicted on this one. I am thinking I might
get one K20D, keep one of the K10D's for a backup. But for the price
of the new camera I could buy a new laptop to replace my 6-year old
one. Or buy the DA*60-200 if it is ever produced. I like what I hear
about the new camera but haven't convinced myself that I need it. All
other things equal, I would probably wait for prices to come down
when they announce the next camera (and use some frequent-flyer miles
to go watch Cotty do his thing with his hat.) But I do have one week
in Costa Rica in early June, and it would be a shame to buy a new
camera right after such a trip...

(Back to snoozing.)

stan