Carlos, I agree with Godfrey to that end that the precision of exposure
matters more and more as ISO grows.

Generally I shoot between ISO 100 and ISO 320. I used to avoid ISO 640
and up but most recent shooting during that rock show proved me wrong. I
have received some quite good shots IQ-wise.

It also depends on the mastery of post-processing, which of course is a
limitless sky.

Boris