I have just received my K10D GP Edition, and I'm trying to learn how to
use it. In spite of the many configuration possibilities, it seems a
user friendly camera (except the WB adjustment options, I have postponed
looking at them in deep because I was getting a headache).

I have a question to the veteran users of the K10D in the list: in the
DS there is a simple menu option which allows you to reset the file
number count. I don't see a way to do the same in the K10D. I want to
reset the file number because mine is a used camera, and it'll be easier
for me to organize my files if I am able to reset it. Is there a way to
do that? I can't find it in the user manual.

Carlos