Sorry about that, I should have been more explicit; you have to choose
the second alternative in the little menu. If that does not work there
is likely to be some problem with the way your puter displays the page
and it's text.

You can also try Google translate, it is not as good as Excite, but
you should get the main idea.

http://translate.google.com/

Good luck, Bertil

-----

I see two little menus, neither of which brings up a translation. May we have more explicit instructions please?

I've already tried to read this page through Google translation. It is clearer in Japanese (which I don't read.)

Joe