You won't believe this, but...I have a 512MB SD memory card, and it has 6 photos on it. The EXIF data says they were recorded on a *istDS, back on June 29th of 2006.

I must have bought this card from eBay for my Optio S4, 'cause I don't own a DS, and none of the images mean anything to me.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Three of the images are of a good lookin' black cat, the rest are a painting and a few shots of stuffed animals.

If any of you *istDS owners sold an SD card on eBay, might this have been yours?
I'll gladly send the images back!

I know the chances are slim, but...had to try it.

Oh, and since the image numbers start with IMGP0001.JPG, I know they were the first images ever recorded with that camera.

Nothing ventured...

keith whaley