In a message dated 12/16/2008 12:26:48 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
ann...@nyc.rr.com writes:
this morning, with the Optio  z10....

now if I can keep the thing steady enough at ISO 64 it isn't too  bad...

I slightly cropped this to get out a banner on the left. ... put a
border on it, very slightly brightened..

It snowed a bit here today,  but unfortunately not when I was on Union  Square

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2564371_i3HHm/1/437909860_JJ6Z3/Large

I  kinda like this one.

I wish the blasted thing (the z10) didn't hoover  so much at high ISO's
the 3200 is pretty much useless...
also, not enough  manual control and I can't figure out how to see the
exif after I've taken a  shot - until I put
it on the  computer

ann

Personally, I'd forgotten how  sometimes P&Ss are so small and lightweight
they are hard to hold steady  (it's happened to me).

Weight it down with something. Attach your  keyring or something.

Nice photo, I like it.

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.