Good eye, Ann. Love the Red & white against the blue-grey. Love the composition. Great shot of a wet afternoon in the big city. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:31 PM
Subject: Peso: Union Square redux

this morning, with the Optio z10....

now if I can keep the thing steady enough at ISO 64 it isn't too bad...

I slightly cropped this to get out a banner on the left. ... put a border on it, very slightly brightened..

It snowed a bit here today, but unfortunately not when I was on Union Square

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2564371_i3HHm/1/437909860_JJ6Z3/Large

I kinda like this one.

I wish the blasted thing (the z10) didn't hoover so much at high ISO's the 3200 is pretty much useless... also, not enough manual control and I can't figure out how to see the exif after I've taken a shot - until I put
it on the computer

ann