I bought a Pentax 645 almost a year and a half ago after enjoying three rolls of film I put through the one that was graciously loaned to me a year before that. I still haven't scanned all the frames I took then. I haven't loaded a roll of film into the one I bought.

Anyone want to buy a nice Pentax 645? I have body, two film magazines, 45 and 75 lenses, electrical remote cable, case, and perhaps a couple other little things.

I haven't shot 35mm film since 2002. I have a ton of it in the freezer for when hell freezes over and I take out my beloved old Rollei 35S.

Godfrey