Film....

Isn't that the kind of sticy stuff that forms when you spill oil on water?
Who in a legal state of mind would put that into their precious Pentax cameras?
<g>
No, seriously. 35mm film is a complete waste of time these days. Never
looked back after buying the *istD in 2003.

645 is a different matter, though.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/