I agree with Dave on the background. I do like the contrasting colors of the two fire pieces and I see where you were going with the hill in the background but the trucks and trees are not good. You seem to have only one real angle here. Did you try walking around the site? You may have found your muse here. If it's close to your office you could shoot this thing for months before getting "the shot". On the other hand, maybe it just isn't there. Sometimes a scene is like a woman who appears interesting from a ways away but upon further inspection just isn't.
Good luck!
Cory

David Savage wrote:
The background is distracting IMO. Front to back depth isn't
necessary. As I see it, it's the difference in colours that will make
the shot.

Narrower AOV & less DOF would be my suggestion.

Cheers,

Dave