Frantisek Vlcek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi frantisek,

> short: how about metering a snowy landscape using incident
meter
> (L398) ?

Well, why not?

>    1) should I use the dome diffuser? Or the flat diffuser?

1) I'd use the dome diffuser.

>    2) how should I point the meter? parallel with ground? Half
point
>    between sun and camera (as in studio) ?

2) the meter should be set in a way to read the light as it goes
on the subject. Point it to receive the light like the part of
the subject you want to meter does.

>    3) Anything else?

3) Nothing that I can think of at the moment...

Ciao, and Merry Christmas!

Gianfranco

=====
http://greetings.yahoo.com