In local.pentax, you wrote:
>I guess I'm going to try to learn as much as I can. Richard's site si quite
>stunning on my browser and screen. However I'm at 1280 x 1024, and my simple
>Click and Build looks good on my monitor as well. Wouldn't it be nice if there
>was a consistent standard? I suppose it's coming, but it may take a while.
>Paul

HTML is not too hard to learn. Just keep it simple and don't waste time
on positioning your website components. Let the browser take care of the
formatting.

Also, when previewing your page, resize the browser window and see what
happens.

`Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing' may be helpful too. It is
available at http://www.arsdigita.com/books/panda/ .
--
http://members.chello.nl/~j.schoone                                \\|//
Registered Linux user #78364 - The Linux Counter - http://counter.li.org