Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I've read alot of the comments posted by other pdml
folk and will go with the advice shared here. My post only appeared
yesterday, look when I sent it(24th Dec.)! I will start on this on Ist Jan.

Malcolm "-)

Thanks. I invested a couple of hours in trying to find some method of
putting up a web site. Once I found a means of accomplishing it (thanks to
Shel), it only took a couple of hours or less to construct. However, I want
to remake it with thumbnails, rather than a bunch of large photos coming up
at once.
Paul