If you check out Richard's code you'll see that he appears to have used
a program other than Composer to create the site.  Further, he's used
some specific coding that allows the page to come up in a readable form
on many browsers and screen sizes.  However, being readable is not
always the same thing as looking good, but given the choice, I'll take
readable and usable any day over something that jumbles the visuals on
one system or another.

Again I'm far - very far - from an expert here, so take my comments with
a bit of skepticism.  OTOH, nothing, imho, beats some hands-on
experience writing code.  I suppose it's like the difference between
manual and automatic cameras - and you know on which side of that
argument I stand <g>

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]