Thanks Wendy,
I'll probably end up replacing the whole site with some other templates,
perhaps the PUG style or one of Shel's. The pages I used are from Earthlink's
Click & Build system, which is fairly inflexible as far as I can tell. In
other words, you can't modify things or move them around. All you can do is
fill in the blanks, loading up your own pics and typography.
Paul