> >> We hit 35* C yesterday, but it won't last long. And the
> temperature
> >> does drop considerably at night. I have air conditioning, but I do
> >> spend quite a bit of time outdoors. Doesn't bother me much.
> >>
> >> Hope you get some cooler weather soon.
> >> Paul
> >

> > Hi Paul. But I have to point out that "won't last long" is
> the keyword
> > in your case. In ours, it will be this way until mid
> September if not
> > later... Julia, sitting beside me, adds that I am being seriously
> > optimistic here.
>
> Could be worse.  Foggy here today.  So......
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/8122092.stm

Hmm. As I write we're in the middle of a torrential downpour and noisy
electrical storm. It's been hot and muggy all day. While I was walking home
the thunderclaps were coming about 1 second after the lightning bolt, so the
storm was more or less overhead, but there were few raindrops. As I closed
the front door the deluge began and right now it is distinctly Noachian.

Bob