----- Mensaje original ----

> De: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>

> I don't need them to hold a charge while they sit for months. I needed
> something
> to power the camera that would give me a reasonable number of shots before
> having to be replaced.
>
> None of the NiMh batteries would do that, including the Eneloops.

As I said in another thread:
"This may not be a problem for planned shotting situations (trips,
assignments,...), but I much prefer the Eneloop type behaviour, when
you can just take the camera and know that you'll be able to shoot (and
also know that your spare charged betteries are still charged). Just
like my K20D ones."

But I agree in that this depends greatly on the use that one makes of the
camera.
In my case, I like the idea of having always a spare charged battery in the
camera case, so I know that I won't run out of power, and I don't want to worry
about having to charge all batteries (in-use and spare) every time I want to
grab the camera....

...but wait, we don't need to choose!!!
We can have some eneloops type always ready just in case and also some powerful
'regular NiMHs' for those planned intesive shooting days...that's the advantage
of inexpensive batteries !

Now, if only the K-x could handle them...

Jaume